National Apple Day competition – Terms & Conditions
- The Promotion will begin on Tuesday 21st October 2014 once the tweet or Facebook post has gone live, and end at midnight on the 26th October.
- Winning prize: There is 1 x prize of an orchard tour for two people at the Aston Manor orchard, plus a one night’s stay at a nearby B&B for two people, with an evening meal included. The prize must be taken between 1st March 2015 and 30th April 2015 and is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative. The B&B will be chosen at the Promoter’s discretion and a voucher for the evening meal up to the value of £30 per person (max. two people) will be provided.
- Any additional expenses incurred that are not specified as the prize above are the responsibly of the winner.
- You can enter the prize draw on Facebook and Twitter. To enter the prize draw on Facebook, entrants will need to like and comment on the competition post. To enter the prize on Twitter, entrants must retweet (RT) and follow the Kingstone Press Twitter page to be in with the chance of winning this prize.
- The competition is only open to residents in the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in Aston Manor Cider, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- Each participant may only enter the Promotion once during the Promotional Period. No third party entries, entries from organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing.
- The winner will be asked to send their full name, delivery address and proof of age (over 18) to email@example.com within 48 hours of being notified of their win. If the winner does not claim their prize by the time specified, Kingstone Press will revert to a runner up.
- Dependent on the entry mechanic the winner will be notified either by:
-Facebook: The winner will be contacted as a reply to their comment on the competition post
-Twitter: A direct message will be sent through to the winner.
- The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with
Facebook. Facebook are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this Promotion.
- Promoter: Aston Manor Cider, 173 Thimble Mill Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B7 5HS.
SPAR offer – 3 for £4.00 in 660ml bottles of Apple and Pear Kingstone Press cider. Available in store from 2nd October 2014 to 1st January 2015.
Try Card Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to fans over the age of 18 with the exception of employees of Aston Manor, their agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be received by Kick off of the main Kingstone Press Championship Final game. Entries must be handed to the Kingstone Press promotion staff or placed in the draw boxes situated at each end of the ground.
- Only entries on the official Try card form will be accepted. All contact information must be included on the entry otherwise the entry will be invalid. The draw will take place at Half Time during the Championship Final game.
- The draw will be undertaken by an independent person. The winners details will be announced in the stadium and the winners will be required to make themselves known to a Kingstone Press representative to receive the prize.
- Any winners who do not make contact at the game will be contacted within 7 days. Three winners will each win a trip for 2 people to the Blackpool Summer Rugby Weekend 23rd/24th May 2015. The prize will include travel to and from the Blackpool accommodation in a 4 star hotel on a double/twin room basis 2 tickets to both days matches plus £200 in spending money.
- The prize is non transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The promoter reserves the right to offer a substitute prize of similar value or to terminate this promotion at any stage. Full winners list and terms and conditions will be featured on the Kingstone Press website – www.kingstonepress.co.uk/competition-terms/ (from 5th October 2014 for the terms and conditions and from 7th October for the winners list).
- All winners must provide proof of age to receive their prize. Winners must make themselves available for publicity to include Kingstone Press website and social channels if over the age of 25.
- Promoter: Aston Manor Brewery Company Limited. Company registration No. 01699439. Drink Responsibly.
Cyclone Terms & Conditions
- Customers must be aged 18 or over to participate.
- Kingstone Press reserves the right to refuse anyone who looks under 18 and cannot produce picture ID.
- In addition, the promoter reserves the right to refuse anyone who looks to be under the influence of alcohol.
- The winner in each round will be the person who has collected the largest quantity of the designated ball colour within the allotted time period.
- The compere will act as judge and their decision is final in all matters.
- The winners in each individual round will win a voucher for a 330ml bottle of Kingstone Press Cider in either Classic Apple or Wild Berry flavours.
- The voucher can be redeemed at the Kingstone Press Bottle Bar. All vouchers must be redeemed by half time in the Championship Final game.
- The person who has collected the greatest number of the correct coloured balls will win 2 x tickets to the Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford on the 11th October 2014 (Transfers are not included in the prize).
- Winners will be featured on the Kingstone Press Championship website- http://www.rugbyleaguechampionships.co.uk/championship from Tuesday 7th October 2014.
- Winners must make themselves available for publicity to include Kingstone Press website and social channels if over the age of 25.
- Promoter: Aston Manor Brewery Company Limited, Company registration No. 01699439 Drink Responsibly. drinkaware.co.uk for the facts
Proper Fan Competition Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to residents of GB only aged 18+.
- Employees and their immediate families of Aston Manor Brewery, Thwaites, its affiliated companies, its agents, and anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not allowed to enter. Winners may be required to provide proof of age.
- Promotion starts on 01.07.14. Closing date for entries is midnight on 29.08.14.
- No purchase necessary.
- To enter the promotion, simply nominate yourself or a mate for the title of ‘Proper Fan of the Season’ in 100 words or less. Entries may be submitted by successfully completing an online entry form at www.kingstonepress.co.uk or via Facebook/kingstonepresscider or by completing a physical entry form leaflet and posting it into a campaign ballot box, available at participating Thwaites pubs and participating Rugby League clubs, before the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Individuals submitting entries on behalf of another must have proof of permission, prior to submission, for the entry to deemed as valid. This proof may be requested by the Promoter should the submission deem successful.
- Where a physical entry form leaflet is completed, entries and contact details must be written clearly to ensure legibility. Any entries deemed illegible may be excluded from the competition.
- Incomplete entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be deemed invalid.
- Entries deemed to promote an irresponsible attitude towards alcohol consumption or that do not comply with Section 18 of the CAP code may be disqualified from the competition (http://www.cap.org.uk/Advertising-Codes/Non-broadcast-HTML.aspx)
- 10 lucky finalists will be chosen by a Judging Panel made up of a representative from Kingstone Press Cider, a representative from the Rugby Football League, a representative from the England Rugby League Team and a employee of ‘Love Rugby League’. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Finalists only will be notified by using the contact details used for entry, within 15 working days of the close of the promotion.
- Each finalist will receive 1 x crate of Kingstone Press Apple Cider and 4 x corporate hospitality tickets to attend the Rugby League Championship Finals day at Headingley Carnegie on Sunday 5th October.
- If no response is received within 10 days of the Promotion closing date, the prize entitlement will be withdrawn and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Finalist prize to the next runner-up as decided on by the Judging Panel.
- Each finalist will be interviewed by the judging Panel at the Championship finals day on 05.10.14, where the ultimate winner will be chosen by the Judging Panel and crowned the ‘Ultimate Proper Fan’.
- The ‘Ultimate Proper Fan’ will win a year’s supply of Kingstone Press Apple Cider (delivered as 12 monthly instalments of 1 crate per month) and a VIP trip for two people to Australia. The trip to Australia includes return economy flights for two to Melbourne, return private transfers, 10 nights standard room accommodation for two at the Crown Metropole Hotel, Melbourne and two match tickets to watch England v Australia Rugby League match on 01.11.14.
- The winner of the trip to Australia must have a valid passport for travel.
- No cash or other alternatives are available except that the Promoter reserves the right in the event of circumstances outside of its control to substitute alternatives of equal or greater value.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with the promotion without further notice.
- The winning entries may be used publicity connected with the promotion without further notice.
- The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entries that fail to be included for any reason whatsoever.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Data obtained from the promotion will not be used outside of this promotion or shared with any third parties.
Promoter: Aston Manor, 173 Thimble Mill Lane, Birmingham, B7 5HS